The forked ultrasonic sensor performs label detection based on the difference of material width inside the sensible area. The sensor can reliably detect paper, plastic, transparent and metallic labels on paper, plastic and metallic bearer tapes.
The SRX3 can detect a gap of 2mm for label widths of 2mm at a speed of 60m/min. The ultrasonic technology enables allows for the detection of transparent labels on transparent roll supports, difficult achieve with optical operated sensors.
Additionally, the SRX3 detects labels printed with metallic ink, which capacitive operated sensors are not able to detect. These features make the SRX3 the best solution for any label detection applications that demands a wide range of label formats and types. The SRX3 is an ideal alternative to capacitive and optical sensors.FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dynamic or static teach models
- Slot size 3mm
- High resolution up to 2 mm label gap
- M8 connector with PNP or NPN output
- M12 connector with PNP/NPN output and external teach-in
- Rugged and sturdy aluminum housing
- Detection of transparent, opaque, or metallic ink labels
- Double sheet detection
- Adhesive surface detection